Dar Al-Huda is a non-discriminatory school that welcomes students of all nationalities and races. Our purpose is to please Allah (SWT) and to approach all issues with the guidance of the Holy Quran and the Sunnah of Prophet Mohammed (PBUH). Our Arabic language program will enable each student to accomplish reading and writing in Arabic. Our Islamic Studies program will provide our students with the Islamic character and knowledge that they need in order to function in today’s society. Insha’Allah the combined Arabic and Islamic knowledge gained in Dar Al-Huda will prepare students to become active, articulate, and productive members of the world as well as give them success in the future and the Hereafter.
Our overall goal is to provide a challenging comprehensive program in Arabic and Islamic Studies in an Islamic environment that is conductive to learning.
- Proud to be the best Islamic weekend school in North America with over 30 years of experience
- Highly educated staff
- Majority of the teachers are certified in teaching Tajweed by attaining an Ijazat Tajweed
- Rigorous Quran, Arabic, and Islamic Studies curriculum
- Annual Quran competition (Pre 1- 10th grades)
- Annual Arabic spelling bee
- Noon prayers
- A large facility located on spacious grounds including a large playing field, a Prayer Hall, Gymnasium, and Library
- Located in beautiful Franklin, Michigan